– Simple Microscope it is used for reading small prints and for studying biological specimens.
– The magnifying glass or simple microscope is a convex lens which is used to produce magnified images of small object.
– When a converging lens is used as a simple microscope the object is placed between the principal focus and the optical center of the lens.
– The Compound microscope consists of two converging lenses of short focal lengths.
– To produce a higher magnification that obtained from a simple microscope.
-electric incandescent light bulb or other light source (usually fan-cooled)
-reflector and “condensing” lens to direct the light to the slide.
– slide holder.
– focusing lens.
– Snell’s law of refraction states that “The ratio of the sine of the angle of incidence to the sine of the angle of refraction is constant for a given pair of media and given wavelength of light.” The constant in law is called refractive index and denoted by the letter ‘n’.
Fundamental quantity: quantities which are independent on other physical quantity. eg length, mass, time, current, amount of substance, luminous intensity, thermodynamic temperature
An elastic collision can be defined as a state where there is no net loss in kinetic energy in the system as the result of the collision.
An inelastic collision can be defined as a type of collision where this is a loss of kinetic energy. The lost kinetic energy is transformed into thermal energy, sound energy, and material deformation.
KINDLY DROP A COMMENT IF YOU WANT ALL ANSWERS TO BE POSTED
REQUEST FOR ANY NUMBER YOU NEED AT THE COMMENT BOX