The Management of Umaru Musa yar’adua University,Katsina (UMYUK) has successfully the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UMYUK first batch admission list has been released and uploaded online.
Steps to Check UMYU Admission List Online & Print Admission Letter 2020/2021
Candidates that participated in the UMYU Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
1. Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
2. Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UMYU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
After accepting their admissions on the University Portal, successful candidates are expected to, go to the JAMB website and accept their admissions to enable them obtain JAMB admission letters.