This is to inform all newly admitted candidates of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti that they have released the clearance requirements for all the newly admitted students in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Clearance Requirements 2020/2021 [Freshmen]
1. The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (EPA) Post UTME Screening result slip
2. Online Application form
3. Original copy of O’Level Certificate Statement of O’Level result (Signed Stamped)
4. JAMB/UTME Score print-out
5. Change of Institution Course to Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution (If applicable)
6. Admission Status print-out (via JAMB CAPS Access my CAPS/Admission Status)
7. JAMB Admission letter
8. FPA Admission letter
9. My Biodata printout (via JAMB CAPS)
10. Scratch card for O’Level verification
11. Two (2) recent passport photographs
12. Six (6) photocopies each of all the above arranged in the set order
13. Come with your nose mask(s) and be prepared to abide by given COVID-19 protocols
PLEASE ARRANGE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND THE SIX (6) SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES IN THE ABOVE ORDER.
Please note that after clearance, you will be required to immediately pay an acceptance fee of #25,000:00 (excluding charges). Be wary of fake groups and websites and get your authentic information from the school website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or the Admissions office of the Institution, Also, be careful of unscrupulous individuals who may promise to help you with admission clearance processes.