Authorities of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has commenced the sales of Post-UTME application forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online at www.mapoly.edu.ng
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates are to access Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only at any bank of choice.
2. Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng.
3. Click on “Prospective Students”
4. Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es),phone number(s) etc)
5. Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screen slip.
E. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the screening on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Wednesday, 9th September, 2020.
F. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the exercise venue:
1. Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Results of the screen exercise will be known to the candidates on the Polytechnic’s website.